Must love bitcoin!
(or at least be really interested)
About the company
Abra enables you to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, easily, quickly, and securely. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/
The rest of our website: https://www.abra.com/
About the role
Abra is looking for an experienced content marketer to create, manage, and market content about bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market. Your work will educate existing users and attract new ones to Abra. Help define the space and spread the word about next gen financial services!
- Create a comprehensive content strategy to drive lead generation, boost organic traffic, and engage existing users.
- Maintain an active editorial calendar of relevant content
- Create blog posts, ebooks, white papers, webinars, website content, videos, and thought leadership pieces to establish Abra as a leader in our space.
- Manage outside agencies and freelancers where appropriate.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and adheres to SEO best practices
- Create a measurement framework. Then use it to evaluate your efforts, iterate, repeat.
- Identify and work with influencers to amplify your efforts.
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
- What are we missing from this job description? As Abra's only content marketer, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define your role as you see fit.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous content marketing experience. You need to have done this before. Please do not apply if you haven't. The level of the role will be adjusted according to prior experience.
- Knowledge of and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Excellent written communication. This job requires a lot of writing. Being able to communicate clearly and concisely is essential. While you may work with external agencies or freelancers, you will also be producing your own content. There is no other writer. The writer is you.
- Strong editorial eye. The editor is also you.
- Organized and self-disciplined. You'll be juggling a lot, and managing a lot of resources.
- Strategic mindset. Content marketing isn't about throwing stuff out there to see what sticks. Well, not the majority of the time, anyways. It's about setting goals and objectives, having a deep knowledge of the market, and understanding what gets results.
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.