- Lead, manage, and optimize all communications (push, email, MMS) to support customer acquisition and drive retention goals. This will include management of drip campaigns, product marketing messages, promotions, and other types of communication.
- Define and iterate on relevant segmentation
- Own end-to-end management of all campaigns, including content, production, testing, setup, and deployment.
- Design, execute, and regularly analyze results of all programs, campaigns, and A/B tests. Continually optimize for improvement of existing email programs while testing new ones, with a focus on customer acquisition, retention, and LTV.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and select vendors for push notification, SMS, email, analytics, and other.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with Abra's global in-country teams to localize campaigns
- Stay current with email marketing and push notification best practices for content, design and strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-10 years of demonstrated success in retention marketing roles.
- At least 1 year with a primary focus on mobile
- Experience with a mobile marketing automation platform such as Appboy or Leanplum
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around email testing metrics.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in line with business objectives
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS in email environments specifically.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- SQL a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner and ability to set direction and execute in a quickly evolving, sometimes ambiguous environment. Previous startup experience a big plus.
- Experience living and/or working outside the US
- Fluency in at least one language other than English
We're open to candidates with varying levels of experience; responsibilities will be adjusted accordingly. If you believe that revolutionizing payments has the potential for meaningful global impact and you're excited by the impact you'll be able to have, then Abra might be the right place for you.