Customer Acquisition & Growth
Abra aims to be the What's App of money. We're transforming the world of payments by making it simple to send money to anyone, anywhere, whether or not you have a bank account or credit card.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced marketer to lead our customer acquisition and marketing analytics efforts to drive growth. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, our ideal candidate is ambitious, resourceful, and has a data-driven, results-oriented mindset and a global outlook. You are also energized by the prospect of joining a nimble and rapidly growing startup where you will shape the strategy, roll your sleeves up, and have a tremendous impact on our growth.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the strategic direction and execute our acquisition and retention programs, including our paid acquisition and ASO programs.
- Manage external agency partner(s) as needed to help deliver on objectives.
- Work with a cross-functional Growth team consisting of design, product, engineering, and marketing to ideate, prioritize, scope, test, and measure features to accelerate our growth. Rinse & repeat.
- Lead in-app conversion efforts to support acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Lead marketing analytics efforts for all in-app, paid online, partner, and offline marketing programs to quantify impact of program effectiveness to drive acquisition, retention, and optimize customer lifetime value.
- Maximize the impact of current programs while testing and scaling new channels.
- Design and implement referral programs.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and performance analysis.
- Identify and implement marketing tools and systems that accelerate growth and business insights.
- Collaborate with global teams to run successful local campaigns
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience, with expertise in mobile acquisition and conversion optimization. Experience managing a large budget a must.
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning, execution, optimization.
- Experience managing cross-channel digital attribution models across online and offline efforts.
- You’re committed to learning about the latest tactics in digital and mobile marketing and have a passion for testing what makes sense to test.
- Excellent forecasting and analysis skills, with strong working knowledge of Excel and more sophisticated data analytics tools a strong plus.
- Be willing and able to roll up your sleeves - we’re a lean team and everyone needs to be willing to dive in.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with and/or living in countries outside the US a plus, as is knowledge of at least one non-English language
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity, commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done.
- The opportunity to shape your own role.
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too. This is a key role in helping Abra grow from our current stage to the next, and beyond.
We are open to candidates of varying levels of experience. More experienced candidates may have the opportunity to lead a small team.
If you believe that reshaping global payments can be transformative and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a startup environment where you will make a huge impact and do something that really matters, this could be the role for you.