Grounded in research, informed by movement building and driven by creativity, the Media and Campaigns team at A—B brings sector expertise across earned, owned, paid media fields together. Equity is at the heart of the team, reflected in our team of communications leaders who turn insightful and bold campaigns into award-winning strategies that reach, move and inspire at scale.
This post is an opportunity for you to apply to be a part of our Talent Community and be notified about new roles in the event you do not see a specific job that matches your skillset.
By applying to the post you will be among the first to learn about new opportunities that align with your skillset and what you are looking for in your next role!
Here's Why You'll Love Working with A—B :
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision Coverage*
- Rest & Recuperate. We offer unlimited PTO and encourage the team to take at least 10 days off per year, and we don't mind if you take more!
- Fully Remote Team. You can work from anywhere in the world. We trust that everyone can get their work done no matter where they choose to live.
- We provide you a brand new Apple Laptop as well as a stipend for any other home office supplies to make your work environment to your liking.
- A $50 monthly stipend to support your mental health journey
- Growth opportunity. A—B is expanding and continuing to grow and we want to make sure our employees are growing with us.
- We are Black-owned and have a multi-racial/multi-gendered team. Social Justice is at the core of what we do here and encourage you to bring your complete self so you can do your best work.
- Outstanding communication skills. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are needed. Much of our work depends on responsiveness, timely communication, and detailing the next steps with our partners with clarity and concision.
- Goal-oriented. Our work entails a combination of entrepreneurial creativity and straightforward execution. To maintain continual progress, we collaboratively set and check weekly goals.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to working in diverse teams and committed to creating an equitable and just world for Black and Brown people.
Founded in 2018, A–B is redesigning the commercial creative agency with a new mission for a new moment. Black-owned and led by a multiracial and multi-gendered team, we are leading the transition to a new standard of equity—from a culture of injustice to a culture worth living in. Through our original practice of Identity-Powered Design™, A—B develops breakthrough research, insights, creative and campaigns with a singular goal: To put the solutions to our greatest problems within reach, by helping leaders in every sector transform how power works and who it works for.
Equity is at the heart of A—B, from the clients we partner with and vendors we engage, to the team we’re building. We are committed to creating opportunities for the diverse community of talented, creative professionals who have been systematically denied opportunities across the professional communications industry. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, people of any religion or nationality and people are strongly encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement exist, and A—B is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.