A—B is the Identity-Powered Design agency, creating breakthrough insights, creative, and campaigns that help leaders in every sector transform how power works and who it works for. Black-owned, multiracial, and multi-gendered, we bring the creativity and courage of this diverse team to help our partners lead the transition from colonialism and color blindness to a new standard of equity – from a culture of injustice to a culture worth living in.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A commitment to social justice
- A desire to build trust and good rapport with teammates in a collaborative environment
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A proactive disposition that allows them to spot and surface problems before they arise
- Ability to problem solve with grace and efficiency
- Familiarity with the Greenhouse ATS system is a plus
- Experience with budget management and Asana is a plus
In this role, you will:
- In the first 60 days, play a key role in setting up and implementing Greenhouse, an applicant tracking system
- Support key recruiting administrative tasks, including sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, ensuring interview reports are submitted, and helping the recruiting process run smoothly
- Support management in onboarding tasks for new hires, including scheduling orientation sessions and helping set up systems for new hires
- Support the A/B team with general administrative tasks across the organization
- Prepare for and lead weekly recruiting update meetings, ensuring clear inputs of information and outputs for actions
- Support other staff and recruiting sessions, which can include logistical and creative support for full-team meetings, retreats, open-houses
The salary band for this role starts at $60,000 annually, as well as a bonus structure for business development, and will be commensurate with experience.
Equity is at the heart of A—B. From the clients we partner with and vendors we engage, to the team we’re building, we are committed to creating opportunities for the diverse community of talented, creative professionals who have been systematically denied opportunities across the professional communications industry. Women, people of color, LGBTI people, people of any religion or nationality and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement exist, and A—B is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.