- Commit to Abodu’s clients to maintain a high level of engagement and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Lead all on-site installation within your territory, including liaise with the broader general contracting organization to take over subcontractor relationships, manage all subcontractor relationships (contract, proposal, budget, scheduling, on-site management)
- Help Abodu grow and improve: Identify and diagnose points of inefficiency in our current fulfillment process and grow our subcontractor network to assist with our geographic expansion efforts throughout the Bay Area
- Serve as a customer-facing liaison for existing customers
- Assist with sales and contract finalization
- Assist with permitting
- Assist with records management
- Identify and represent Abodu at industry events, including trade fairs, homeowner ADU workshops, etc.
- Assistance with special projects outside of fulfillment
- 3+ years experience in project management (bonus if single-family, residential construction, including ADU exposure), managing contracts with subcontractors, and on-site project management and scheduling
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for their work and actions of their team
- Comfort working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with workforce productivity tools is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level
- The ability to travel via car or plane to client meetings and project sites
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Competitive pay and equity
- Team building retreats
- Free healthy snacks (some sweet ones too!)
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
The below represents the expected salary range for this position in Redwood City, CA. We take a number of factors into account when determining compensation including your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Salary Range: $85,000 to $120,000 annually + equity + benefits- Abodu expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare or exceptional circumstances where a candidate's experience, credentials, or expertise far exceed those required or expected, will we consider an offer at the top of the salary range.
Abodu offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, company holidays, stock option plan, and commuter benefits.
Please note that all Abodu employees are required to be vaccinated.
Abodu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.