We’re Rentable, a platform on a mission to make apartment rentals the next category of ecommerce. In addition to operating one of the largest rental marketplaces in the U.S. (Rentable.co), we offer a suite of tools to help property managers digitize the antiquated leasing process.
We’re a passionate, 90-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to bring the rental process into the 21st century. We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
We recently raised a $22.5M Series B from Susquehanna Growth Equity Partners to further accelerate our rapid growth.
Our fast-growing market data product is already generating a lot of buzz; therefore, we need an experienced, strategic, and creative Senior Product Manager to continue our product’s success. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, dynamic, organized, and intuitive. The position requires day-to-day interaction with our product team and includes leading the design and development of our market data product, building out and executing the product roadmap, and packaging the features into product releases. Join us in our fast-paced, high growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must.
- Serve as the product expert
- Create business objectives and KPI’s
- Lead the product design, development, and release process
- Create, continuously refine, and own product short-term, mid-term, and long-term roadmap
- Develop market-facing collateral to showcase our current and future roadmap as well as internal collateral for board meetings and company-wide meetings.
- Collaborate with internal teams on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Connect with clients to communicate and seek feedback on current roadmap as well as future initiatives, zeroing in on opportunities to address specific insight, data, and workflow needs
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of our competitions strengths and weaknesses
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience with cross-functional teams that include sales and engineering
- Demonstrated success in launching innovative market products
- Understanding of software architecture and experience working through the full software development life cycle
- Analytical and data driven approach identifying, defining, and prioritizing opportunities and solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization
- Experience in SaaS is not required, but preferred
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% remote work environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Collaborative, Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture