We’re Rentable, a venture-backed startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic, customer-facing professional to join our rapidly-growing team. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), your job is to make sure key accounts receive a white glove experience when using Rentable’s suite of products to lease their rental units.
As a CSM, you’ll be your customers' expert and trusted advisor for all things Apartment IQ, and your main goals will be maximizing customer retention and growth. You'll deeply understand your customers' leasing goals and will ensure that each partnership is set up to accomplish those goals by tracking key metrics such as usage, customer sentiment, and ROI. You’ll collaborate with our sales team on renewals and expansions and will play a key role in sharing the voice of the customer with our product and engineering teams.
As a part of our newest business unit, Apartment IQ team members will have a significant impact on the processes that shape the evolution and success of this product. We’re looking for team members that are comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrive working in an ambiguous environment that is rapidly growing and changing.
What you'll do:
- Lay the groundwork for our Customer Success program for Apartment IQ by being the first Customer Success Manager to
- Drive retention and growth for your portfolio of landlords, developers, and property management companies by understanding their business needs and leveraging Apartment IQ to help them succeed
- Monitor and deeply understand the health of each customer, developing and running through playbooks to improve customer health when needed
- Identify growth opportunities and lead the renewal/expansion process for key accounts
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap and sales process
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contact information, and actions up-to-date using systems such as Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.
- Use our internal systems such as Basecamp and Slack to coordinate projects, document processes, and communicate as we strive to create a cohesive, remote-first culture.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in a Customer Success role at a SaaS Organization
- Strong ability to derive insights from data
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- The ability to independently organize, prioritize, and take action
- A team player who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Gainsight and/or Salesforce
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
We’re a passionate, 90-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of working for Rentable
- All team members are welcome to work 100% remotely
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture