We’re Rentable, a high-growth Madison, WI company on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious recruiter to help scale our rapidly growing team. As a recruiter you’ll utilize your skills to refine & manage the recruiting process as a key partner to our hiring managers. We have built an incredible multi-product platform and have exceptional employees - you'll play a lead role in continuing this record by identifying and recruiting the best talent!
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to attract diverse talent using innovative methods
- Create and post job openings on the company website and other effective outside platforms
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Provide an amazing candidate experience regardless of outcome, ensuring all candidates are updated and informed at all stages of the interview process
- Foster a data-driven culture; using our ATS (Greenhouse) and other tools to track metrics at each point in the recruiting process
- Identify recruiting roadblocks and bottlenecks and work with hiring managers to solve them
- Manage multiple job requisitions simultaneously
- Assist in due diligence for potential new hires, including background and reference checks.
- Help build the Rentable brand
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting in a high growth environment
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates
- A well developed sense of urgency that is tempered with extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems (ideally Greenhouse), data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Obsessive about a great candidate experience
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Thinks critically, adapts easily to changing priorities, and thrives in an autonomous work environment
- Strong decision making skills
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
We’re a passionate, 75-member team that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of WI, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company. Work and live wherever you want!
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance program
- 401k Program
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture