Your new team
The Growth Engineering Team is a highly technical team with the mission to change the apartment rental industry. We help renters find their new home by connecting them with top property managers at apartments they will love. To do this, our team creates beautiful renter experiences to help filter through properties and connect with property managers. We utilize Ruby on Rails, React.js, as well as plain old HTML and CSS to help renters locate the apartment they can call home.
Our team is responsible for bringing the Rentable experience to more renters. We do this by running A/B tests and SEO experiments on a fast paced schedule. We partner with design to create fast, user-friendly product features. We work closely with product leadership to identify, prioritize and solve renter frustrations.
We want you to join our new and fast growing team where we always put renters first.
- Build and improve user experiences for renters.
- Run A/B tests and SEO experiments to make data-driven optimizations to onboarding flow for new users.
- Ensure accessible, performant, user-friendly search experiences.
- Deploying features on a fast pace, agile schedule.
- Engage with product leadership on what features to prioritize.
- Help maintain renter facing, native applications.
- Grow professionally, have fun, and add to our remote work culture everyday.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Ability to break down complex problems into digestible chunks.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a growth mindset.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails web development.
- Familiarity with relational databases, like MySQL.
- iOS and/or Android application development.
- Taste in modern trends of front-end development
Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000
Location: Remote, U.S.
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of working for Rentable
- All team members are welcome to work remotely
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Remote Company Culture