We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, high-growth, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. We’re looking for an analytically minded, problem-solving Digital Ad Buyer to join our growing team.
As the Digital Ad Buyer, you’ll be working with paid and unpaid traffic sources to generate leads for Rentable as well as our customers. You’ll be managing several of our social media channels and will often be working within Facebook Ads Manager. Consistently monitoring efficiency of our ads as well as healthiness of the budget is paramount, and the Digital Ad Buyer will be comfortable dissecting data and investigating where we’re having the most impact.
The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience with media buying on several platforms as well as a proven track record of campaign success. You’ll be working internally with our customer facing team to strategize and optimize our digital ad presence. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous work environment, then this position is perfect for you.
- Manage the setup, go-live and analytics of customer ad campaigns
- Create, track and assess KPIs to measure the performance of digital campaigns
- Work within the monthly approved ad budget to maximize ad performance
- Communicate internally with our Customer Success Managers to ensure customer needs are being met
- Run controlled tests (A/B, Split), analyzing the results and reporting your findings
- Curate and continuously improve the appearance of ads, keeping them modern and streamlined
- Closely monitor campaign performance by customer and proactively make campaign adjustments
- Report and provide visibility into ad performance for customer facing teams
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Ad Buyer or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing strongly preferred
- Previous work experience at a marketing agency or in a similar industry
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager required
- Knowledge across other digital advertising platforms a plus
- Strong data and reasoning skills
- Comfortable working and managing large budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for Rentable
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Quick opportunities for career advancement
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture