Your new team
We’re Rentable, a venture-backed startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless. Our new Social Tools Engineering Team is a highly technical team with the mission to change apartment rental searching. We help renters find their new home by connecting them with top property managers at apartments they will love. To do this, our team takes advantage of the top social networks to serve relevant and helpful ads to renters during their apartment search. We utilize machine learning technologies to ensure prospective renters only contact properties they are qualified for and interested in living at.
Our team is responsible for a large advertising budget and has the autonomy to make product decisions we know will help our customers as well as renters. Our team works closely with the Rentable marketing team to gather insights and use them to optimize for conversion; ensuring we are not serving irrelevant ads and wasting money (time is money after all).
We want you to join our new and fast growing team where we always put renters first!
- Automate serving ads on social platforms using API, XML, and JSON data integrations.
- Design, implement, and track core metrics to analyze the performance of our social advertising campaigns
- Create visuals, dashboards, and reports to effectively communicate your insights
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure highly available services.
- Design experiments and conduct A/B tests on metrics involving Click Through Rate (CTR), user engagement, and many more.
- Improve our lead qualification chatbot to save wasted time on the endless back and forth when scheduling tours.
- Grow professionally, have fun, and add to our remote work culture everyday.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical background.
- Break down complex problems into digestible chunks.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a growth mindset.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience with analytical packages such as Matlab, R, SciPy, Pandas.
- Experience with causal inference techniques, experimental design and/or A/B testing.
- Facebook API Experience.
- Knowledge of social ads.
- Experience working with data ingestion pipelines.
- Fluency in SQL or other big data querying language.
- Expertise using data modeling skills to identify key product trends and new product opportunities
We’re a passionate, 70-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of working for Rentable
- 100% Remote Workplace, Equipment Included
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Remote Company Culture