We’re Rentable, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious non-tech recruiter to join our growing start-up. This recruiter will utilize their skills to refine & manage the recruiting process as a key partner to our hiring managers. We have built an incredible multi-product platform and have exceptional employees - you'll play a lead role in continuing this record by identifying and recruiting the best talent!
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to attract diverse talent using innovative methods
- Create and post job openings on the company website and other effective outside platforms
- Source and recruit candidates by using social recruiting, networking, job postings, career events and cold-outreach
- Build a pipeline of candidates
- Manage candidates through the entire candidate pipeline from candidate identification through job offer.
- Review applications and resumes for matching skill sets
- Conduct phone screens to interview candidates for skill sets, attitude, enthusiasm and dedication
- Schedule subsequent steps of the process from Hiring Manager phone screens to in-person interviews while ensuring each candidate enjoys the best Rentable experience
- Manage multiple job requisitions simultaneously
- Provide analytical recruiting reports to Hiring Manager(s) & CFO
- Assist in due diligence for potential new hires, including background and reference checks.
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiter role (in-house or agency)
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates directly
- Familiarity and/or experience using Greenhouse is a plus
- Obsessive about a great candidate experience
- Personable with strong communication and networking skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities & openness to reprioritizing based on growing demand
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong decision making skills
We’re a passionate, 55-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region's largest Venture Capital firms.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what Rentable offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR RENTABLE
- We are now a remote-first company; Employees are welcome to work remotely through COVID and after
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture