We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
Our sales team is growing and we’re looking for an ambitious, data-driven Sales Development Manager to use their management skills to successfully develop, grow, and guide our SDR team and strategy. If you’re someone who’s motivated to build a team from the ground up, then you’d be a perfect fit for this role.
As the SDR Manager, you will be in charge of our SDR team, focusing on the pre-sales cycle and generating new business leads at ABODO. We’re looking for someone with management experience who can plan, communicate, and execute strategies that our SDRs will use to effectively build a pipeline of prospective customers for the Account Executive team. You’ll report and work directly with our VP of Sales to meet and exceed goals for the SDR program.
You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized and rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
- Lead a team of SDR’s to identify, contact and create qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Assist with the recruiting and hiring of ABODO’s growing SDR team
- Strategize and implement operational processes to improve outbound prospecting productivity
- Ensure SDR’s learn, grow, and are successful by providing coaching and feedback in weekly 1:1s
- Keep a constant pulse on new opportunities for growth in key markets
- Create and workshop multi-channel prospecting campaigns designed to engage prospects
- Document and analyze the sales outreach process to determine best plans for future expansion
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI’s
- Utilize Salesforce and Salesloft to manage team activity metrics, pipeline creation, and organization of contacts
- Develop and execute a sales training program that enables SDR’s to achieve sales goals
- 3-4 years of experience leading a successful sales team
- Proven success in a hunter sales role
- Demonstrated leadership skills to build, inspire, and retain a highly successful sales team
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- Salesforce CRM experience required
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results
We’re a passionate, 55-member team that spends most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We’re currently working remotely due to the pandemic, but prior to COVID we were working in a downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR ABODO
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary + Commission)
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Contribution Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture