We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
As the Director of Customer Success you’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of high performing Account Managers from scratch. In addition to building a team of Account Managers, you will help develop and own the overall customer retention strategy. This will require analytical and creative thinking to develop and execute processes for customer retention and churn reduction.
The Director of Customer Success will report directly to the CEO and will manage a team of Account Managers.
- Own the customer retention goal for the company
- Hire, train and motivate a high performing team of Account Managers
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership and cross functional collaboration across departments
- Deliver customer experience strategy, execution, and measurement using a holistic framework for comprehensive improvement to customer success across accounts
- Develop and report on customer retention KPI’s to the Executive Team weekly and provide insights to that data
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Account Management organization, focusing on leading a positive customer experience while also driving growth through net retention improvements
- Establish and execute a customer engagement and/or satisfaction strategy
- 1-3 years in a B2B Customer Success role, preferably for an advertising or lead generation business
- Experience working in a B2B company that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Demonstrated ability to drive superior sales enablement and build scalable customer operations
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent people management skills; high empathy and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
We’re a passionate, 60-member team, that spend our work lives helping millions of renters find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for ABODO:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back autonomous work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture