We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious, solutions-oriented professional to join our rapidly-growing startup!
As the Customer Support Lead, you’ll be a key player in our Customer Operations department, interfacing with our clients on a daily basis. In addition to working on support tickets, you will also have opportunities to expand your skill set with special projects. You will be responsible for the full landscape of Customer Support at ABODO, including everything from reporting on the status of the support queue in weekly meetings, to proactively coming up with solutions to potential obstacles.
We are looking for somebody to remain flexible and positive through every new project, always looking for new ways to improve things and using their excellent communication skills to advocate for the customer and your team! We are looking for somebody who can communicate effectively with other departments within the company while advocating for our customers.
You're the type of person who wants to enrich your understanding of customers, their requests, and the creative solutions we can use to approach them. In fulfilling these tasks, you will have a lasting impact on our customers and our department.
You should apply if you enjoy customer advocacy and working in a team-setting at a company with many growth opportunities!
- Configure the ABODO platform to support the customer’s needs and drive value within its organization
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and virtual meetings
- Liaison with customers’ team members and ABODO internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
- Manage and prioritize multiple customer implementations at various stages and deadlines
- Data entry and media uploading
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contact information, and actions up-to-date using Salesforce
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of the ABODO platform
- Keep an open line of communication with team-members and management regarding all day-to-day obstacles or opportunities
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in an office setting
- Strong empathy for customers
- Flexibility moving between tasks
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Great communication working on small teams
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player
- A sense of thoroughness, always completing tasks you start
- Takes the initiative in all situations, never settling for 'good enough'
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Knowing how to advocate for a customer while still being understanding of internal resources, timing, and possible limitations
We’re a passionate, 40-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for ABODO
- Open Vacation Policy
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture