We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We're looking for a detail oriented, highly organized part-time Office Manager to join our growing team. This position will require you to wear many different hats while performing a variety of tasks. If you’re a problem solver who’s extremely organized, and an efficient multi-tasker this would be a great job for you!
- Greet and serve as the initial point of contact for all guests visiting the office
- Order office supplies within budget and perform general maintenance of the office space, including ensuring the office is clean and inviting
- Accurately and timely deposit and record customer payments using Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Organize office events from team breakfasts to team meetings to the annual Holiday party
- Book travel for executives and prospective employees
- Support executive team in preparation for Board Meetings
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Run general office errands
- 1-2 years of experience in an Office Manager role
- Proficient in Google Drive, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize workload
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude with foresight and initiative
We’re a passionate, 40-member team, that spend most of our time figuring out how to solve the problems renters face when trying to find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from two of the largest Venture Capital firms in the Midwest.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR ABODO
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture