Abl believes every student deserves the opportunity to make informed and meaningful choices about their life and future. Unfortunately, many students aren’t given the same opportunities due to systemic inequities. Abl offers advanced, data driven software and services to help K12 schools and districts identify and remove those inequities.
The Abl team is made up of veteran school leaders, district-level decision-makers, and teachers working together with veteran software engineers, designers, and data scientists.
We are looking for an Implementation Associate with a passion for equitable and excellent outcomes in education who will play a critical role collaborating with a small, fast-paced team to support customer implementations. Your contributions will have a meaningful impact on our company and the lives of students across the country.
What you'll do
- Maintain a deep understanding of Abl tools
- Provide support to customers
- Resolve tickets and manage the escalation flow
- Improve Abl’s ability to resolve customer requests (work with R&D on tools and solutions to reduce R&D time on customer requests)
- Maintain the Knowledge Base and create Customer Support assets to increase customer access to support (work with Marketing, R&D, CS)
- Engage with District IT contacts and onboard them
- Communicate clearly with Customers
- File appropriate tickets related to data ingestion and QA
- Collaborate with R&D to improve and automate data operations
- Identify growth opportunities in customer accounts
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of customer support and data operations experience
- Communication skills, esp conveying technical information to non technical audiences
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of Abl data requirements
- Deep knowledge of district data operations (SISs)
- Excellent task management and prioritization
- Problem solving
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent follow through, task management and prioritization
- Experience working within a startup environment a plus
Abl employees all share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value diversity. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together.
A Note to Candidates
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.