Abl helps secondary schools address equity and personalization through meaningful improvements to their master schedules. Master schedules are the pulse of school operations. Current scheduling tools are not designed to help school leaders meet the needs and personal interests of every student.
In summer 2017, we launched our first product, a next-generation Master Scheduler that allows school leaders to build student-centric schedules. Developed in collaboration with secondary school leaders from around the country, Abl’s Master Scheduler is a smart, flexible tool that allows school leaders to meet the unique needs of every student and teacher.
Abl is looking for an Inside Sales Manager who will lead and grow a team of Sales Development Representatives in our San Francisco office that focuses on sourcing new sales and growth opportunities nationwide.
For the right person that can bring passion, drive, and collaboration to a fast-growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Abl, and build the pipeline needed to allow us to thrive in a competitive education technology space. As the SDR Manager you will be responsible for shaping our SDR strategy while leading a diverse team of SDRs. This individual will play a key role in the relationship between sales and marketing.
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a team of SDRs
- 3+ years of experience exceeding goals in prospecting and/or closing solutions sales role
- You have experience selling a SaaS product
- Passion and experience coaching, motivating, and developing SDRs
- Comfortable defining goals and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives day-to-day
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Hire, inspire, motivate, and promote career growth for your team
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Assist in training and sales enablement materials
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Service departments
Abl employees all share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described on a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be someone who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.