Founded by Adam Pisoni, the co-founder and former CTO of Yammer, Abl is an early-stage edtech company developing a data insights platform for K12 principals.
In summer 2017, we launched our first product, a next-generation Master Scheduler that allows school leaders to build student-centric schedules. Master schedules are the pulse of school operations. Current scheduling tools are not designed to help school leaders meet the needs and personal interests of every student.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Coordinator who is a highly organized self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced company. The Marketing Coordinator will have exposure to projects from a wide range of business activities, focused largely on events and coordinating with multiple vendors.
- Produce and manage engaging content for our website, blog, and social media that engages our audience and generates interest
- Lead and manage all details associated with in-person and online marketing events and communications including partner coordination, sales coordination outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, and follow-up
- Develop and manage marketing materials including presentations, one-sheets, flyers, case studies, white papers, videos, infographics, etc.
- Manage contacts, mailing lists and create reports via Hubspot
- Oversee ordering supplies and printing, copying, shipping, and tracking proposals
- Complete vendor registration forms and paperwork for proposals, including working with internal teams to collect all necessary information
- 2+ years marketing experience, ideally with a SaaS company or an online platform
- Proven experience devising and leading creative marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate customers
- Loves to write and has strong experience creating both long form and short form content across multiple mediums (text, video, presentations, etc.)
- Strong sense of aesthetics to produce compelling marketing assets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing & social media
- Ability to gather and evaluate metrics to optimize marketing strategies and maximize impact
- Experience collaborating with engineering, product, and design teams
- Resourceful, self-starter, needing minimal direction
Abl employees all share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value the diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.