Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
As a key member of AbleTo’s engineering team, you will be responsible for ensuring we get it right the first time by driving quality automation throughout our SDLC and participating as a peer engineer within our Lean-Agile product engineering group. You will work with our talented team of remote engineers, designers and product managers to ensure the highest quality of the systems that manage our member’s care journey. We are a team committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft. If you love shipping software that delivers deep and meaningful impact to people’s mental and behavioral health, join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Work as part of a fast paced and highly motivated Agile team to help design, build and test new features.
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily-standups, and retrospectives during a 2 week sprint cadence.
- Work closely with product managers and feature developers to identify feature use cases and devise efficient and repeatable testing processes.
- Review other team members' work and hold other team members accountable for high quality software.
- Contribute to QA automation testing frameworks and improve QA integration testing environments.
- Define test strategy, implement & execute automated test cases, and analyze test outputs to maximize product quality.
- Catalog software defects and collaborate with peer engineers to ensure they are resolved and thoroughly retested.
- Work with Engineering management to identify and implement process improvements to continuously improve the team's productivity and efficiency.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in software development and automation of Web UI and REST API’s.
- Extensive experience setting up, running and maintaining test automation frameworks using Java and REST-assured.
- Experience with ReadyAPI or SoapUI automation tools
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test methodologies, test design and extensive QA workflow experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Clinical/Healthcare product experience is a plus.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.