Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
As a Campaign Operations Manager, you will manage the end-to-end operations for AbleTo’s full range of consumer/participant-facing digital communications programs. Working closely with both Marketing stakeholders and cross-functional partners, you will manage a deployment calendar and backlog across email, SMS, and other outreach channels. As part of the campaign operations process, you will be the subject matter expert of AbleTo’s customer engagement platform and marketing automation tool, designing, building and deploying campaigns as part of your day-to-day. You’ll use your excellent written and verbal communications skills to help define requirements, socialize timelines and provide updates to stakeholders at different levels within the organization, including both technical and non-technical audiences. You will bring excellent operational skills and be comfortable working with data, analyzing results, and understanding key drivers of performance.
What you’ll do:
- Own the execution of new acquisition, retention, and engagement marketing campaigns
- Manage the intake process for new campaign requests, working with the Marketing team and other stakeholders
- As a primary hands-on operator of Braze, build and manage lifecycle email and SMS campaigns/canvases
- Use your intermediate HTML and CSS skills to dig into a template and make moderate content and layout changes
- Partner with the Technical Marketing Engineer to roll out new technical features across email, SMS, and potentially other channels
- Support end-to-end testing efforts prior to launching a new campaign or feature enhancement by helping to define test scenarios and success criteria
- Support campaign measurement efforts within Marketing in partnership with the Business Insights team
- Help develop a system for operational monitoring of AbleTo’s email and SMS campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Marketing and Design stakeholders to iterate on AbleTo’s email design system
- Provide thought leadership
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or analytical/technical field required
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in direct-to-consumer marketing required, including email and SMS campaign management; experience with push, web, and other outreach channels a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools or enterprise-level customer engagement platforms required
- Experience with Braze strongly preferred, or experience with other similar tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Marketo, or HubSpot
- Demonstrable experience configuring and managing a range of lifecycle campaigns required
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS strongly preferred
- Experience creating and managing SMS campaigns required
- Minimum 1 year experience developing basic scripts for personalization and dynamic content in campaigns strongly preferred, e.g., Liquid, AMPscript, Velocity
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as FullStory, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics preferred
- Demonstrable experience with A/B, multi-variate testing required
- Experience working with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau and Domo a strong plus
- Strong critical, strategic thinker; able to help to define the best path forward; a creative problem solver who uses excellent judgment
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work independently or cross-functionally with other stakeholders as needed
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.