Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
You’re a mission-driven Senior Product Designer, passionate about creating experiences that can directly improve the lives of millions of people. You care deeply about creating seamless and consistent experiences and you’re an advocate for the power of design to solve real problems for real people.The Design team is made up of a committed group of leaders across content, design, research, and brand. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be involved in the end-to-end product development process – from generating concepts to delivering pixel perfect final solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to make strategic decisions about our products
- Play an active role in design crits by seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to ensure we maintain a high quality bar
- Prototype, test, and iterate before launching
- Collaborate with engineers to implement designs to pixel perfection
- Evolve and maintain components of our design system
- Help shape the design culture at AbleTo by working with other designers to build a strong practice
Who You Are:
- You’re committed to craft and sweating the details
- You thrive in ambiguity and solving highly complex problems
- You have strong visual design skills along with a strong sense of existing interaction design patterns
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to take on new challenges
- You have 4+ years of experience in design or a related field
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Senior Product Designer role today.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.