As pioneers in the telehealth space, we’re a mission-driven organization focused on solving the biggest challenges and revolutionizing mental health care delivery so affordable, high-quality care is accessible to all. As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the organization while contributing to the future of behavioral health.
Who You Are
You’re a compassionate therapist who shares in our ambitious mission to transform behavioral health care. You want to make a difference and spend more time with patients than with paperwork. You appreciate a collaborative environment with a support system of coaches and clinical supervisors. You want to help participants focus on actionable skills and build healthy, life-long habits through structured, evidence-based protocols.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver remote care throughout an 8-week evidence-based program.
- Monitor participant progress, provide follow-up communications and care coordination recommendations, and document session notes.
- Participate as a member of the care team and assist participants as needed with accessing resources, as well as obtaining consent and authorization forms.
- Identify and respond to high-risk participant encounters with elevated safety concerns, following company protocols.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with supervisors, monthly team meetings, and Town Halls.
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality as described in HIPAA Privacy & Security policies, and ensure compliance with annual training requirements.
- Onboarding Bonus*: Receive an onboarding bonus when joining our team.
- Remote Opportunity: Fully remote work helps you prioritize work/life balance.
- Patient First: We handle administrative duties (marketing, billing, scheduling, etc.), so you can focus on your patients.
- Professional Development: Between our free CEUs, expert training and growth, you can thrive with opportunities for career advancement.
- Support Resources: Get support from skilled clinical supervisors, and a 24/7 hotline.
- Robust Medical Benefits: We fund a generous HRA that fully covers most deductibles.
- Generous PTO: Receive corporate holidays, paid time off (PTO), progressive parental leave, two prorated floating holidays, and three mental health days.
- Passionate about impacting lives and the future of behavioral care
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule for patients (40 hrs/week from Mon-Fri)
- One or more of the following:
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) / Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) (or state equivalent)
- Current Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT only in CA)
- 5+ years of post-Masters provider experience**
- Clinical experience conducting psychotherapy utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and other solution-focused approaches
Why You Should Join Our Team:
As a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company, we’re committed to building a collaborative and supportive working environment that champions growth and fuels innovation. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Therapist role today.
* Visit ableto.com/remote-therapist-jobs to learn more about the bonus.
**Please note that there are different therapist roles at AbleTo that have varying job responsibilities. Five years' experience is not required for current CA, CT, IA, IN, MA, NM, NY, TN, WA, WV license holders.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.