Principal AI Consultant (Principal AI Engineer)
Able is a product strategy and development studio. Our Vision is to build products that create a more inclusive and prosperous future for our people and partners (clients). Our teams consist of exceptional Product Designers, Software Engineers, Product Strategists, and Program Managers.
Able is using AI to reimagine the value we bring to building products and companies. As our AI expert, you will lead the design and implementation of innovative and practical technical solutions that address a wide range of business needs. You will play a key role in establishing Able as a leader in the AI space by driving our vision for AI and helping to shape the future of our products and services.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in AI development, experience deploying and monitoring custom ML models to production
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing models and techniques
- Demonstrated experience leading large and complex projects
- Proven experience integrating ML models with existing web and mobile applications
- Innate ability to effectively interact and inspire our partners and executive stakeholders on new AI ideas
- Demonstrated skill in connecting business challenges to the potential benefits of AI, and effectively communicating those opportunities to non-technical audiences
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
Nice to haves
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, with a strong focus on AI and Machine Learning
- Technical Leadership: leading technical conversations, being hands-on in building demo applications or proof of concepts, and establishing AI/ML guidelines and standards for our partners, prospects, and across the organization.
- Entrepreneurship: spotting market opportunities to match technology with business outcomes
- AI Thought Leadership and Innovation: driving Able’s AI strategy forward by constantly exploring and implementing cutting-edge AI technologies, frameworks, and tools.
- Consulting/Business development: working with partners/prospects to understand their business and conceive of opportunities to introduce technology (AI specifically) to improve performance
- AI Enablement: providing coaching and mentorship, continuously enhancing our team's AI capabilities through knowledge sharing and training on the latest technology and best practices.
- Put People First: We're caring, open, and encouraging. We respect the richness that we each bring into our work.
- Imagine Better: We are optimistic in our outlook, as well as creative and proactive to deliver the highest quality.
- Expect Excellence: We commit to each other to always strive to be our best.
- Simplify to Solve: We create better outcomes by reducing complexity.
- We are all Builders: We are motivated and empowered to help build Able, and our partner's businesses.
- One Able. Many Voices: Our unity is our strength. Our diversity is our energy.
Able was founded in 2013 on the premise that entrepreneurs and philanthropists needed a better service model for building technology.
Today we're 80+ exceptionally talented builders throughout North and Latin America. We've developed our own products, and we've launched, innovated and scaled projects for our partners.
We believe talent and teams come first. Our environment allows us to work on diverse, high-impact products and technology in a truly people-oriented culture. We value outcomes over effort, and strive to get better every day.
Our unique model allows us to field a focused, dedicated team of designers, engineers, and all-around company builders. Each team is outcome-oriented, designed to seamlessly integrate with our partners, and ready to adapt as their business evolves.
Let’s build together.
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.