Able is a product acceleration studio. Our technology teams consist of exceptional product designers, software engineers, product managers, and all-around company builders. We incubate our own investments and also work with our partners (clients) to improve their odds of success by deploying startup-caliber teams that are capable of addressing every stage of the technology venture lifecycle.
Able is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are an active listener, who will collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate and schedule interviews and work with the recruiting team to design and execute a positive candidate experience.
What you'll be doing
- Schedule and manage all interviews for the product, business and operation teams
- Work with the recruiting team to execute on a positive candidate experience
- Speak with candidates to effectively guide and prepare them for interviews
- Track candidate progress in Greenhouse from initial contact through offer
- Document the recruiting process and strategy to ensure the hiring process is seamless across all roles
- Work closely with the Recruiting Manager to source and attrack top talent
- Track and report sourcing metrics through weekly KPI’s
- Effectively manage team expectations through frequent and clear communication
- Model and reinforce our Core Values
What we're looking for
- You have 1+ years of coordination or recruiting experience
- You are a team player who is comfortable working with multiple people at any given time
- You have outstanding organizational skills and exquisite attention to detail
- You are constantly looking for ways to make processes run more efficiently
- You have an innate ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You have experience in a fast paced (start-up like) environment
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
What you’ll love about Able
- We are a team of all-around company builders who are both ambitious and humble
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We host team lunches and outings (when it is safe to do so)
Our Core Values
- Champion Outcomes Over Effort; You take ownership of problems and emphasize that the results created are more important than the time we spend or the approach that we take
- Contribute to the Solution; You are responsible for identifying issues, and doing what you can to help solve them
- Put People First; You emphasize people and relationships over process or ideas. You seek to build and reinforce trust with colleagues and clients
- Commit to Diversity; You contribute to a world where everyone can be themself, together
- Get Better Every Day; You believe we all have the ability to improve and we're driven to help everyone be the best they can be
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.