Able’s technology teams consist of exceptional product designers, software engineers, product managers, and all-around company builders. The teams we build incubate our own investments and work with our partners (clients) to start, accelerate, and grow impact through technology. Our teams are capable of addressing every stage of the technology venture lifecycle; and, they enjoy a significant competitive advantage on day one by drawing from our portfolio of proven practices, internal tools, and intellectual property.
Codeable, a portfolio company of Able, is a coding school that invests, trains and positions students to move into a career as a Full-Stack Software Engineer. We operate under income share agreements, which reduces enrollment friction and distributes opportunities through vocational training.
Codeable is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the Admissions, Placement and Strategy departments. Your focus will be supporting Codeable’s growth through brand positioning and marketing strategies. You will report to the General Manager.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to attract and retain qualified students
- Constantly identify new acquisition channels through methodical experimentation in order to strengthen lead generation
- Design and execute strategies to optimize student recruitment, including SEM, retargeting, social media, web, branding and other marketing channels
- Look for opportunities to improve customer acquisition cost (CAC) by establishing an actionable funnel
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate success of the strategy, reporting on weekly KPIs
What we are looking for
- You have 1+ year of experience in a hands-on marketing position
- You are bilingual in Spanish and English
- You are autonomous and you are productive in ambiguous settings
- Experience at an early stage or fast-paced technology company is strongly preferred
What you will love about Codeable
- We are a team of all-around company builders committed to bridge the opportunity gap in the technology industry
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping others, which is why give the team social impact hours to use at their discretion
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees (including vacation, sick days, and wellness days) because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a monthly health and wellness reimbursement
Our Core Values
- Champion Outcomes Over Effort; You take ownership of problems and emphasize that the results created are more important than the time we spend or the approach that we take
- Contribute to the Solution; You are responsible for identifying issues, and doing what you can to help solve them
- Put People First; You emphasize people and relationships over process or ideas. You seek to build and reinforce trust with colleagues and clients
- Commit to Diversity; You contribute to a world where everyone can be themself, together
- Get Better Every Day; You believe we all have the ability to improve and we're driven to help everyone be the best they can be
Codeable is a high-quality programming school that invests in people to become global software developers.
Codeable’s immersive 6-month program covers CS fundamentals, full stack technologies and an English language course to equip students with the skills demanded by technology firms. Our students have been hired at global companies such as Able, Tekton Labs, AmigoCloud, ArchDaily, Kushki, Rankmi, Globant, SimpliRoute, Kunder, Mandu, Fitco, Lemontech and more.
To date, Codeable has 90 graduated students with 40 more students to graduate in December 2021. To support our students, we operate under income share agreements, which reduces enrollment friction and distributes opportunities through vocational training.
We are committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.