Able’s technology teams consist of exceptional product designers, software engineers, product managers, and all-around company builders. The teams we build incubate our own investments and work with our partners (clients) to start, accelerate, and grow impact through technology. Our teams are capable of addressing every stage of the technology venture lifecycle; and, they enjoy a significant competitive advantage on day one by drawing from our portfolio of proven practices, internal tools, and intellectual property.
Codeable, a portfolio company of Able, is a coding school that trains and positions students to move into a career as a Full-Stack Software Engineer.
Codeable is seeking an Education Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the Education department. Your focus will be working with the Lead Instructor and Education Manager on fostering students' education and supporting the program operations.
What you will be doing
- Moderate and host online sessions with in-program students, by encouraging active participation and engagement and supporting students development by quickly addressing questions and needs
- Support the student learning process by performing code reviews, clarifying doubts, providing extra resources and giving feedback to the students
- Measure and report education program success through KPIs and metrics
- Support the Lead Instructor by reviewing and grading students' weekly coding projects
- Coach a small group of students, by having monthly 1-1 meetings to check on their progress in the program and offering techniques and strategies to succeed
- Create, support and enhance a fun atmosphere towards learning and curiosity
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities for the program’s content, methodology, or processes and provide compelling solutions and optimization plans
- Model and reinforce our Core Values
What we are looking for
- You have intermediate English proficiency
- You have a strong knowledge of the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby, Rails and React
- You have the ability to perform clear and insightful code reviews and provide guidance when needed
- You have the ability to break down complex concepts and make them easier to understand
- You have a desire to help others advance their professional development
- You have the ability to lead, present and communicate to large groups
- You have experience at an early-stage startup or at a fast paced technology organization (strongly preferred)
What you will love about Codeable
- We are a team of all-around company builders committed to bridge the opportunity gap in the technology industry
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping others, which is why give the team social impact hours to use at their discretion
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees (including vacation, sick days, and wellness days) because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a monthly health and wellness reimbursement
Our Core Values
- Champion Outcomes Over Effort; You take ownership of problems and emphasize that the results created are more important than the time we spend or the approach that we take
- Contribute to the Solution; You are responsible for identifying issues, and doing what you can to help solve them
- Put People First; You emphasize people and relationships over process or ideas. You seek to build and reinforce trust with colleagues and clients
- Commit to Diversity; You contribute to a world where everyone can be themself, together
- Get Better Every Day; You believe we all have the ability to improve and we're driven to help everyone be the best they can be
Codeable is a high-quality programming school that invests in people to become global software developers.
Codeable’s immersive 6-month program covers CS fundamentals, full stack technologies and an English language course to equip students with the skills demanded by technology firms. Our students have been hired at global companies such as Able, Tekton Labs, AmigoCloud, ArchDaily, Kushki, Rankmi, Globant, SimpliRoute, Kunder, Mandu, Fitco, Lemontech and more.
To date, Codeable has 90 graduated students with 27 more students to graduate in December 2021. To support our students, we operate under income share agreements, which reduces enrollment friction and distributes opportunities through vocational training.
We are committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.