Associate Director, Partner Services
Able is a team of builders that have launched, grown, and sold technology companies across a variety of industries. Now, we pool our skills to build a growing portfolio of businesses. We believe the future of investing will be driven by technical capability and that people with our skills shouldn't have to bet everything on the success of a single startup.
Able is seeking an Associate Director of Partner Services to join our New York office. In this role, you will develop and foster strong relationships with our different clients. You will also work closely with our product teams to ensure we're executing on work efficiently and that our efforts are aligned with our partners' goals and Able’s own strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Able’s clients
- Act as the primary point of contact for Able’s clients and meet with them frequently
- Set and manage client expectations through frequent and reliable communication
- Reinforce a high standard for polished and professional client communication
- Facilitate the generation and signing of each new statement of work
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and iterate on company-wide client relationship practices
- Collaborate with business development and product teams to ensure smooth onboarding of new clients
- Partner with and support the Leadership team to continue growing our portfolio
- Work closely with product leads to set the product vision
- Establish, communicate, and measure success criteria for product teams.
- Support product teams by continually providing context and reducing ambiguity around product goals and constraints
- Partner with product teams to ensure they are delivering on client and company goals
- Model and reinforce our core values
Our Core Values
Champion Outcomes Over Effort; You take ownership of problems and emphasize that the results created are more important than the time we spend or the approach that we take
Contribute to the Solution; You are responsible for identifying issues, and doing what you can to help solve them
Put People First; You emphasize people and relationships over process or ideas. You seek to build and reinforce trust with colleagues and clients
Commit to Diversity; You contribute to a world where everyone can be themself, together
Get Better Every Day; You believe we all have the ability to improve and we're driven to help everyone be the best they can be
- 7–10 years of experience in a client services role
- 5+ years of experience in a digital or product-focused organization
- Product management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience developing communication strategies between internal and external stakeholders
- Superior project management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong executive presence with an ability to easily establish trust between internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working independently
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. Each time we build a product, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We believe that a diverse team brings extraordinary success and we have created a work environment geared towards work/life balance and happiness. Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.