Able is a team of designers and engineers that have launched, grown, and sold technology companies. Now, we pool our skills to build a growing portfolio of businesses. We believe the future of investing will be driven by technical capability and that people with our skills shouldn't have to bet everything on the success of a single startup.
We’ve partnered with investors to build products for all sorts of companies. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Our teams work from our offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Lima, Peru.
Able is seeking a Recruiter to grow our New York City and San Francisco based teams.
- Own the full recruitment life-cycle for multiple non-technical and technical roles from source-to-hire
- Measure diversity as part of recruiting process to build a high-functioning team
- Consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Manage the candidate screening process to establish skills, values, and culture fit
- Coordinate interview scheduling, manage complex calendars, and own all candidate communication
- Collaborate with hiring managers and hiring committees across multiple functional teams to manage and evaluate candidate pipeline
- Design the candidate experience in line with onboarding practices to ensure candidates have a welcome and positive experience
- Establish candidate scoring and talent systems best practices
- Help design offer packages by understanding candidate needs and facilitating a seamless offer process
- Interact with senior team members and contribute to strategic initiatives
- Organized: your work is process-centric and focused
- Dedicated to the service of candidates: you appreciate the value and impact of the candidate experience in recruiting high-quality and values-aligned team members
- Collaborative & independent: you are adept at building processes and consensus across stakeholders, advancing recruiting efforts even when facing ambiguity
- Analytical: you are capable of defining and managing towards measurable outcomes
- Passionate: you believe in technology’s power to improve lives
- Humble: you are able to step back and speak openly about mistakes to yield improvement and learning
- Communicative: you are able to coordinate the needs of the company with the needs of a specific team (e.g. Engineering or Design)
- 2+ years as a recruiter for startups, technology companies, or digital agencies
- Experience working as a recruiter for a high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple candidate searches simultaneously and develop scalable recruiting processes and systems
- Driven, committed to improvement, and dedicated to learning
What You’ll Get
- Leadership: You will be the primary owner of technical and non-technical recruiting for our US offices
- Variety: Our portfolio approach means that you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of industries and problems that can benefit from technology, and as a recruiting leader you will help find talent across disciplines and geographies
- Team: You will work with people that want to see you learn, succeed, and make a critical contribution to the company we are building together
- Compensation: Our salaries are competitive, and we offer generous performance-based compensation. All employees are offered comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Our team lives by a Code of Conduct that sets the following expectations for ourselves and our teammates: Be friendly. Be welcoming. Be respectful. Be empathetic. Be considerate.