Able is a team of designers and engineers that have started, grown, and sold technology companies. Now we pool our skills as a team to build a growing portfolio of businesses. We believe the future of investing will be driven by technical capability and that people with our skills shouldn't have to bet everything on the success of a single startup.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the exciting opportunity to own and develop the full-cycle recruitment process for a rapidly growing portfolio company. You will find yourself working on multiple roles simultaneously, by driving new recruitment strategies, cultivating a collaborative work environment, and utilizing your problem-solving skills in the face of many challenges. You will be responsible for identifying thoughtful, passionate, kind, intellectual, and tenacious talent that will positively contribute to our dynamic organization.
We are firm believers that a diverse team brings extraordinary success. We have a phenomenal team environment geared towards work/life balance and happiness. This role will interact with multiple disciplines and levels of management and gain exposure to different cultures.
What will be expected of you:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process by sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates.
- Develop a strong relationship with Hiring Managers by discussing feedback on active candidates.
- Coach current employees on interviewing best practices.
- Dedication to providing candidates with the best interview experience.
- Nurture the technical ecosystem by supporting community activities.
- Collaborate with teammates who want to see you learn, succeed, and make critical contributions.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for technology
- Understanding of the software development process and underlying technologies.
- A creative sourcing approach that will go beyond the traditional recruiting tools (Linkedin, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc).
- Previous experience working at a startup, technology company, or digital agency or staffing.
- Ability to prioritize and a high sense of urgency.
- Great negotiation and closing skills
- Proactiveness when crafting role descriptions in collaboration with other team members.
- Can-do attitude.
- Great communicator to align the needs of the company with the requirements of a specific team and role.
- A focus on adding the most value to our recruiting process by identifying and solving underlying business problems.
- 5+ years of experience working as a full-cycle recruiter is required.
- At least 3 years of experience with recruiting IT roles.
- Consistent track record of implementing processes.
- Previous experience working with an ATS will be a plus.
- An upper-intermediate level of English is required for this role. (reading, writing, speaking)
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Here are some of our perks:
- Working from home open policy
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- A MacBook to work with
- Payroll (bonus on July and December, CTS and vacations)
- English classes
- Health insurance
- Complimentary lunches
- Benefit reimbursements
- Annual reevaluation of base compensation
- Annual variable compensation based on individual and company performance
We believe that a diverse team brings extraordinary success and we have created a work environment geared towards work/life balance and happiness. Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.