As a Product Manager, you'll work with our product designers and engineers to conduct user research, validate solutions, build and launch software products. For each product, you'll embed deeply with our partners, learn about their business priorities and user needs, work with them to define the problems, and collaborate with our team to define and build the solution. Succeed or fail, you'll have improved the team and process with your learnings, and emerged stronger for the next one.
You will be expected to:
- Effectively manage of partner’s expectations through frequent and clear communication.
- In collaboration with the partner, define and communicate product vision, strategies and product roadmap.
- In collaboration with the Product Designer, advocate for, plan for and execute on user research and solution validation plans.
- Use lean product validation techniques to drive product decisions and roadmap development.
- Document user needs in the form of use-cases.
- Set product success criteria, use qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate success criteria to drive product decisions.
- Use facilitation skills and techniques to drive the decision making process that leads to positive outcomes for the team and the product.
- Contribute to product management learning culture of Able.
What we are looking for:
- A problem solver: you love breaking down complex problems and finding elegant solutions
- A leader: you set clear goals and enable your teammates to do their best work
- An advocate: you know how to weigh competing priorities and maintain an ongoing feedback loop between Able’s partners and internal teams
- A teammate: you focus on and contribute to team growth and continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Experience shipping successful products in the distributed team environment
- Ability to breakdown complex business problems into simple and elegant solutions focused on important user needs
- Strong focus on testing product assumptions early, experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Experience defining and tracking product metrics
- Ability to quickly understand a specific domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for honing and refining the software development process
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.