Will you be our new HR Business Partner for our Swiss office? We are looking for you to support our Global People Team. In this role you will support between 60 and 70 colleagues worldwide. This position is very international focused and you will be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders from all over the world to deliver best in class HR services.
The PBP is responsible for offering best-in-class People products and for shaping the People Strategic plan for their scope. This position encompasses many different HR topics; Talent Attraction, Employee Engagement & Wellbeing, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, as well as overseeing the day-to-day HR admin work. Are you interested? Please keep reading!
- Be a close partner for the Leadership team to collaborate on HR topics
- Create and execute any strategic People initiatives specific to scope
- Prepare analysis on topics such as engagement and D&I to come with recommendations
- Share communications and presentations on HR-related topics with your scope
- Review & update blueprint regularly, aligning blueprint/budget with PPMs & People Director to ensure budget is met
- Collaborate with the Global D&I Team on improving the D&I agenda
- Lead the People Committee or other Employee Councils to work on topics such as engagement, wellbeing and D&I
Talent Attraction & Talent Management
- Lead end-to-end talent attraction for open roles, both through internal and external recruiting
- Lead full People Cycle and Rewards Cycle for scope
- Work with the business on succession planning and people chess
- Own the WorkDay master data for scope and execute regular data checks
- Coaching colleagues from different regions on HR Process Excellence
- Connect with zone HR BPs to discuss people topics and share best practices + Lead annual zone audits for People Pillar
- Closely collaborate with the Global Mobility Team on all expat mobility topics
HR Operational Excellence
- Overlooking all HR life cycle from beginning-to-end: guarantee newcomers have a great on-boarding, create documentation for promotions, sick leave, off-boarding of leavers, etc.
- Accountable for the Swiss payroll process with help of our external payroll provider
- Be the expert on all topics around Swiss labor law and Swiss social security
- Responsible for all administrative HR tasks; preparing contracts, government documents, policies, templates, organigrams, and other documents that need to be updated
- Support with HR related PO’s and invoices
- Be the point of contact for employees and provide answers to daily questions and requests
Skills and Experiences
- Education: Completed commercial education (FH, Uni, etc.) ideally with focus on HR. University degree is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a similar HR role within an international setting
- Exceptional strategic partnering skills
- Structured way of working and high degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- Previous experience with Swiss payroll processing
- Knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Strong analytical skills, eye on details, discrete and precise with data
- Ability to manage through complexity and ambiguity to achieve results
- Fluent in German and English
- Advance Office skills, being familiar with HR platforms (e.g., Workday, etc.) is a plus
- Result-driven (you need to be results-oriented in order to successfully plan and execute strategies of company’s business interest)
- Relationship builder - strong interpersonal and communication skills: building relationships, ability to listen, and communicate clearly
- Able to manage confidential information with proper discretion
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.