AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands, we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
About ABI Growth Group
ABI’s Growth Division is the center of innovation and tech development within ABI, which is driving ABI’s growth by developing innovations for the core beer business and creating new hyper-growth tech businesses.
ABI Growth includes the following business lines: BEES (our business-to-business e-commerce and SaaS business, also focused on new technologies), TaDa and Ze Delivery (our direct-to-consumer e-commerce businesses), and several other high-tech divisions, including fintech and venture capital.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance of a global product;
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for test development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Review functionalities, create development strategy and execute automated tests for Web and Mobile applications;
- Bug analysis and tracking of reported issues;
- Follow best development practices to achieve continuous improvement;
- Provide the team with a quality strategy that supports the team's delivery goals;
- Be constantly challenged to create world-class solutions.
What you'll need:
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development;
- Experience in technologies like Selenium, Appium;
- Execution and development of manual and automated tests;
- Experience with QA methodologies and tools;
- Experience in load testing with automations;
- Experience with API testing, (manual and automated);
- Experience with development using CI/CD (GitHub Actions);
- Experience with Git, SQL,
- Experience with RobotFramework;
- Experience working with a software management system (JIRA is preferred);
- Creation of UI and API testing frameworks;
- Experience in cross-platform testing using BrowserStack, SauceLabs, AWS Device Farm etc;
- Experience testing on services using GraphQL;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge in with design patterns for Automation Tests (Page Objects / App Actions);
- Differential Skills:
- Good Practices of development of code (Clean Code);
- Concepts of Quality Gate;
- AWS LocalStack;
- Firebase / Dynamo DB;
- Concepts of A/B Tests;
- Docker / Concepts of Containers;
- DORA Metrics or Sleuth
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Attendance Bonus*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
ABI Growth Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, ABI Growth Group is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.abinbev.com