About AB InBev
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Growth Group Overview
Our Growth Group was created to unify AB InBev's global technology and commercial functions in order to fully leverage data and drive digital transformation, simply structures and reduce siloes. With consumer & customer centricity, we connect to our ecosystem in innovative ways and provide world class brands, experience & services to accelerate profitable growth. All to create a Future with More Cheers!
The Growth Group brings together BEES (b2b digital commerce platform), DTC (direct-to-consumer platforms), sales & distribution and global marketing. The group is supported by People & Strategy, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Revenue Management and Growth Finance.
Work location: New York, NY
Salary: $80-$85K (Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus and other benefits).
About the Role
AB InBev is seeking an experienced, dedicated executive assistant to support several members of our leadership team. The ideal candidate is an expert multi-tasker who works well both independently, and in a collaborative environment. Experience managing multiple complex calendars, booking extensive international and domestic travel, processing expenses, preparing meeting materials, and planning events is required.
In this role, you will be working in AB InBev’s global headquarters in New York, but you will work closely with the teams in our markets around the world.
What you'll do
- Provide full administrative support for multiple Vice Presidents, including extensive calendar management, maintaining routine and recurring meeting schedules, copying, scanning, drafting correspondence, maintain tax calendars, booking conference rooms, arranging lunches as necessary, troubleshooting technological issues and liaising with the IT team, and other duties as assigned
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including detailed itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, and car services as needed
- Obtain and maintain all necessary travel documents for multiple Vice Presidents including passports and visas, including applications and renewals of US work visas
- Process all expenses for multiple Vice Presidents
- Coordinate all logistic needs for departmental summits, workshops, etc., including venue selection, travel and lodging arrangements, material preparation and distribution, communications, and on-site support
- Onboarding of internal transfers and external hires including orientation, expense training, scheduling meetings with key stakeholders
- Act as a resource for the directors reporting to the VPs who you support, including onboarding, internal systems training, and communicating team updates
- Organize engagement events for the team including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and holiday outings
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience with strong academic credentials
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting multiple senior executives
- Ability and desire to work on a broad range of projects
- Desire to help support the team to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work full-time in office
- Fully fluent in English
- Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business
- Total Rewards package including: medical and dental coverage, fertility benefits, 401k match, parental leave, and paid time off
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs