Do you see opportunity in the unlikeliest of places? Can you connect innovation with analytics and business insights to transform ideas into scalable technology? Think you can handle a fast-paced organization, continually improving while remaining calm and detail oriented? Looking to manage and interact with a diverse set of stakeholders globally? Oh, and do you have a passion for all things beer and supply chain?
If this sounds like you, read on!
We are looking for a Global Logistics Transformation - Innovation Manager to shape and drive our technology portfolio, working on opportunities such as integrated planning, customer centric delivery, synchronized transportation, and smart warehouse through exploration of new technology, connection with external and internal partners, managing portfolios, and running key Pilots and Proofs of Concept that will transform our operations.
Here’s what you would be doing
- Connect external ecosystem view of new logistics technologies to our organization through scouting vendors, connecting with universities, peers, and consultants
- Prioritize key challenges within Logistics space and connect to 3YP and 1YP Capability roadmap in line with Logistics Transformation strategic goals
- Collaborate with zones to conduct cross zone workshops on specific topics to share learnings and updates on specific topics
- Provide visibility of project innovation portfolio with scopes, schedules, and budgets
- Run POC and Pilot projects with goal to create scalable solutions that can deliver Champions savings
- Develop business cases for new technology and define success criteria for pilots
- Act as SPOC and point of escalation between Global Functions, Zone logistics support, GAC, Internal Solutions, and External Vendors
- Manage risks for digital products delivery commitments and remove any impediments for the development teams
You probably have these key skills and experiences
- University degree and/or a complementary advanced level degree in a relevant field; and an MBA or similar would be an asset.
- Around 4-8 years professional experience in technology, supply chain, innovation, or similar analytics field.
- Experience in technology and analytics projects, understanding what drives technical and functional success.
- A track record in managing complex projects on time and delivering outcomes, especially linked to innovation and analytics; and project scale up experience is a plus.
- Great at building cross-functional relationships and credibility with business leaders, your teams, external stakeholders, and peers.
- Communicate and engage across your stakeholders delivering impactful messages, negotiating, and influencing outcomes.
- Embrace change and thrive working with a high level of independence in a continuously evolving environment.
- Creatively solve business problems pragmatically and at speed – assimilating issues and turning ideas into clear requirements, generating coordinated solutions based on your own experience, insights.
- Take ownership of results, act with accountability and transparency and a bias for action.