Anheuser-Busch InBev (‘AB InBev’) is looking for an ambitious and driven finance / consulting professional to join their North America (US & Canada) Global Risk Management team and assist in developing innovative ways of solving complex business problems through the use of data analytics and detailed root cause analysis.
You will work with a dynamic and high-performing Global team reviewing all functions of the organization to solve real business problems, understand underlying processes and make recommendations in order to add value to and improve controls of the business.
· Develop new ways of solving complex business issues through the use of data, analytical tools, working with the business and understanding various processes. Depending on the review, you will work with a variety of people from different functions within ABInBev.
· Act as an owner for your part of the reviews. You will conduct interviews with internal and external stakeholders, understand the key processes and controls, perform in-depth analysis and document your findings and recommendations for presentation to senior management.
· Practically use and regularly improve your technical/functional knowledge as well as gain exposure to a variety of other functions within ABInBev.
· Be required at times to step out of your comfort zone and develop your corporate contact network in a highly dynamic environment.
· Take initiative to drive meaningful outcomes from reviews and adopt an Agile project management approach to continuously prioritize and align focus areas.
· Primarily focus on reviews of ABInBev’s US & Canada business units but have periodic exposure to reviews in other ABInBev business units globally
By joining our department, you will have the opportunity to work in a small but truly Global team and perform quarterly reviews focused on key business processes (from Finance to Production including Support Functions, Sales, Procurement, etc.) and controls. You will use your knowledge to bring actionable and value-adding insights to stakeholders and will have the opportunity to develop further your analytical, soft and risk management skills.
· At AB InBev you truly own your (Global) career. We are looking for an ambitious person who is eager to grow, develop her/his technical and management skills and, in time, bring expertise to other functions within AB InBev.
· You have a problem-solving mindset to help the team find the root cause of complex business problems in a sustainable way. You can quickly understand processes and highlight financial and operational risks.
· You are a good communicator, capable of clearly describing complex problems and recommend solutions to senior management (both orally and in writing).
· Experience with Microsoft suite (powerpoint, excel, word)
· Experience with data analytics / visualization tools (PowerBi, Tableau etc.)
· You are fluent (Oral and Written) in English
· You are comfortable working with remote teams
· You are willing to travel (up to around 30% of working time)
· University degree
· At least 2 years of experience in position(s) where you developed your analytical skills (e.g. external audit, internal audit, due diligence, business analyst, management consultant, business controller, data analyst)
Good to have and/or willing to learn:
· Knowledge of SAP that you can leverage to perform in-depth analysis during reviews
· A good understanding of basic accounting and finance principles
· Experience with internal control, external audit and/or internal audit frameworks and methodology
· Experience with a programming language (R, Python, SQL) for developing data extraction queries and/or data analysis scripts
· Experience with Agile methodology approach to project management