Guided by a mission to help, ABILITY, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare. Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of ABILITY, you’ll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make ABILITY a great place to do great work!
This job is for you if
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree and a CAPM (PMI), PMP, or equivalent certification
- You have spent a minimum of 8 years managing medium to large size projects in a high-tech development environment
- People regard you as an excellent leader
- You are proficient with MS Project, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio
- You are a quick learner
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- You develop standardized project tracking and reporting tools, leading project managers and the delivery/completion of successful and complex projects on time, budget and scope
- You provide work direction, coaching and performance feedback to Project Managers while establishing and maintaining positive relationships with relevant business partners
- You develop processes and reporting to assist contemporaries with the Implementation team as well as the measurements for Strategic Partner performance
- You become a trusted advisor within our organization and cross-functionally with stakeholders, as well as the Sales, Product, Customer Operations, Product and Platform Operations teams supporting holistic solutions for customers
- You establish and coordinate reporting across all aspects of business that can be used for analysis and trending reporting
ABILITY Network is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirement.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Are you getting jazzed up by the thought of working with us? Don’t hesitate! Apply now! Ability is guided by a simple mission: to help. We help others, make it better, do the right thing always, and deliver extraordinary results together. If you are detail oriented, have a high sense of accountability, and have a strong interest in and aptitude for understanding both the business and technical specifics of healthcare, we would love to have you join our team. Apply now to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume. If you don’t have the qualifications we have asked for, this position isn’t for you, and we will not be able to consider your application.