Guided by a mission to help, ABILITY, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare. Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of ABILITY, you’ll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make ABILITY a great place to do great work!
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- You review incoming Sales Orders for accuracy and adherence to Sales and Finance guidelines
- You generate invoices resulting from new orders as well as renewal invoices; ensuring that deferred revenue and sales tax are calculated and recognized correctly
- You create customer credits for account adjustments and customer cancellations
- You setup and maintain customer accounts in recurring billing system
- You assist with other accounting duties and participate in departmental projects to meet business needs
- You perform other duties as requested and/or determine
- You comply with all security policies/procedures
- You maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement
- You adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position
- You fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company
- You uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function
This job is for you if
- You have earned an associate degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- You have spent at least a year in accounting and billing
- People say you can multitask well
- You are experienced with Microsoft Office suite, Oracle, Great Plains, and Saleforce
- You can perform pivot tables, formulas, and macros in Microsoft Excel
- You are comfortable with sedentary work
- You can exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or negligible amount of force
- You can frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
- You are comfortable with inside environmental conditions
- You can travel for this position
ABILITY Network is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirement.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Are you getting jazzed up by the thought of working with us? Don’t hesitate! Apply now! Ability is guided by a simple mission: to help. We help others, make it better, do the right thing always, and deliver extraordinary results together. If you multi-task in a fast-paced environment effectively, we would love to have you join our team. Apply now to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume. If you don’t have the qualifications we have asked for, this position isn’t for you, and we will not be able to consider your application.