Guided by a mission to help, ABILITY, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare. Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of ABILITY, you’ll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make ABILITY a great place to do great work!
This job is for you if
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
- You have spent a minimum of 8 years gaining professional Microsoft .Net engineering development background with emphasis on enterprise grade development and quality standards
- People regard you as an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have Agile/Iterative/Scrum development experience
- People say you are great with SQL development, XML, HTML, and CSS
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- You take a disciplined approach to design, develop, enhance, maintain and support current and new .Net applications
- You are responsible for developing solutions across all tiers of the application and ensuring quality
- You improve the efficiency and quality of our projects by assisting in the formulation of standards and practices across multiple teams
- You work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of software engineers, product managers, software test engineers, and product support engineers
- You proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your manager and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, code check-in messages, and/or impromptu occasions. Facilitate and lead technical discussions and/or presentations
ABILITY Network is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirement.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Are you getting jazzed up by the thought of working with us? Don’t hesitate! Apply now! Ability is guided by a simple mission: to help. We help others, make it better, do the right thing always, and deliver extraordinary results together. If you have proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, we would love to have you join our team. Apply now to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume. If you don’t have the qualifications we have asked for, this position isn’t for you, and we will not be able to consider your application.