Thai national or non-Thai with fluency in spoken and written Thai language is required for this role.
Leading large scale international and Thai domestic SAP implementation projects with extensive knowledge of SAP implementation methodology and abundant industry exposure. Able to demonstrate solid project management and strong interpersonal skills, logical thinking, and leadership.
- Managing large scale SAP projects (10-20 functional consultants) as a Project Manager.
- Develop the overall project charter and plan.
- Sets approach and initiate tasks.
- Review key deliverables, and ensures quality.
- Manage project progress, issues and risks, and take appropriate countermeasures if required.
- Lead cross functional topics and issues.
- Manage all stakeholders.
- Conduct and lead project steering committee, project status reports.
- Motivate and coach team members
- Gain trust of key client c-suites and senior managements.
- Seek further consulting opportunities at client and conduct business development
- Thai nationality or non-Thai with fluency in spoken and written Thai language
- 10+ years’ experience in IT and SAP consulting industry.
- Work experience in international consultancies
- Multiple experiences of large scale and international project management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking capability.
- Excellent knowledge of full SAP project lifecycle, methodology (ASAP) and integration with peripheral systems.
- Good hands on technical background of SAP (FI,CO,SD, MM,WM,PP,QM)
- Good command of spoken and written English
ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
23rd Floor, Q.House Lumpini Building, Unit 2504, 1 South Sathorn Rd, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, BKK 10120
ABeam Consulting is a top Asian Consulting firm with over 4,700 Consultants in territories across the world.
The Real Partner philosophy at the heart of ABeam Consulting enables us to serve as a true partner for clients in realizing corporate transformation.
It is this partnership that has seen our success in Asia propel our growth to become a truly global Consulting firm.We cover various industries, strong in Automotive, CPG, Food & Beverage, and Leasing, offering End-to-End Service to support our clients to realize their Business Transformation.
We are the Number #1 SAP Partner in Asia and one of the largest Consulting firms in Thailand. In Thailand, ABeam Consulting started in 2005 and has grown into a consulting firm with over 180 members (as of September 2017). We have served over 120 clients and have been recognized as Real Partner for those clients both Japanese MNC and Thai top companies who desire to grow in Asia and grow from Asia.
Our success is not only due to the growth of the market, but also our great people who have a strong belief to achieve success for our clients. We place great importance on our people and fully help them to be a success as world class consultants.