The national leader in filing and service of legal documents has challenges that need to be solved. Maybe you can help?
We are a team of 350 with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and more. Seattle is our home and headquarters. We’ve been successful in this unique business for over 30 years and we continue to advance our technology and business processes to remain years ahead of what our competition is able to offer.
Law firms use our website to monitor status on cases; independent contractors use our mobile apps to record geo-tagged events, take photos, and e-sign declarations; our employees use our desktop application to provide customer support and keep legal documents (electronic and printed) flowing.
The Marketing Research and Analysis Manager will be responsible for researching prospective leads and creating a database for those leads, analyzing marketing campaign performance and providing insights on the results, conducting customer research for insights, performing data cleansing, evaluating lead generation and research tools and leading online research efforts.
- Manage, set-up, and run lead research generation efforts
- Create a repository of leads with assignment rules, action steps and performance reports
- Create and manage dashboards for marketing campaign performance metrics
- Lead customer research and analysis efforts for buyer personas, buyer journey and other insights
- Collaborate with marketing and sales for lead generation outreach efforts
- Run data cleansing efforts and report on performance improvements
- Evaluate online tools for lead generation efforts and provide feedback on each platform
- Monitor and report on all lead generation programs
- Develop a good understanding of the available data and provide insights to the organization
- Proactively identify potential sources of growth and efficiencies in lead generation efforts and partner with cross-functional teams for implementation
- Other ad hoc projects as determined by marketing team
- 3 - 5 years of related experience or comparable educational background
- Solid experience with Excel, online research and analysis
- Expert ability to extract insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- SQL experience preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or Economics
What You’ve Got:
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Strong analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions based on data
- A passion for analytics and the thrill to track multiple sources for information
- Proven ability to quickly build understanding of our industry, our clients, our prospects
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate yourself and others
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Great time management skills – you can effectively manage and prioritize tasks while hitting all deadlines