The national leader in filing and service of legal documents has challenges that need to be solved. Maybe you can help?
We are a team of 350 with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and more. Seattle is our home and headquarters. We’ve been successful in this unique business for over 30 years and we continue to advance our technology and business processes to remain years ahead of what our competition is able to offer.
Law firms use our website to monitor status on cases; independent contractors use our mobile apps to record geo-tagged events, take photos, and e-sign declarations; our employees use our desktop application to provide customer support and keep legal documents (electronic and printed) flowing.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and updating marketing collateral, launch of email campaigns, social media engagement and running of virtual and in person events. This role will strive to improve the customer experience, engage members with meaningful content, and use analysis to identify key insights/opportunities that will have a positive impact on the customer and the business. This position is for a graphic artist who also has the ability to analyze data to drive ROAS, provide analysis and insights and provide innovative and creative suggestions.
- Manage, set-up, run and report on virtual and in-person events including tradeshows.
- Tactical execution of high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize social media engagement across all channels.
- Execute on A/B and multivariate test strategies to increase engagement across retention marketing channels, including messaging, offers and templates.
- Compile, analyze and track data to aid in decision making and optimization of social media campaigns and events reporting on the effectiveness of various campaigns overall and by cohort.
- Collaborate with teams outside of marketing to create compelling events and engaging social media posts
- Support the marketing and sales team in the development of graphic design elements for website, email, sales collateral, advertising, social media and events.
- Contribute to the development of the overall event and social media strategy and processes.
- Other ad hoc projects as determined by marketing team
- 1 - 2 years of related experience or comparable educational background;
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience required including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to create assets in HTML 5 preferred
- Some experience in running virtual and in-person events
- Exceptional social media communication skills
- Highly skilled at project management
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
- Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Results driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or other related field