The national leader in filing and service of legal documents has challenges that need to be solved. Maybe you can help?
We are a team of 350 with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and more. Seattle is our home and headquarters. We’ve been successful in this unique business for over 30 years and we continue to advance our technology and business processes to remain years ahead of what our competition is able to offer.
Law firms use our website to monitor status on cases; independent contractors use our mobile apps to record geo-tagged events, take photos, and e-sign declarations; our employees use our desktop application to provide customer support and keep legal documents (electronic and printed) flowing.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining product portfolio, customer segmentation, market trends, market sizing, user personas, user journeys, messaging & positioning, customer-facing collateral, competitive analysis, field communication, win-loss interviews, customer evidence and product launch activities.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to orchestrate launch of new products into market while providing project management for all cross-functional teams related to marketing-supported product launches
- Develop messaging/positioning, sales talk-tracks, customer presentations, case studies and other collateral for new and existing products
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments and buyer personas to differentiate our content value proposition
- Analyze the competitive landscape and prepare field and sales organizations for addressing competitive situations
- Identify need for and development of sales enablement tools.
- Participate in development of content for industry and/or customer conferences
- Partner with Product Management team for upcoming product/feature launches; develop sales training materials and orchestrate & support sales training
- Support engagement and coordination of dialogue between Product Management to drive content creation and mentions across client segments.
- Develop supporting marketing materials for product rollouts including blog posts, presentations, sales sheets, battle cards and outreach campaigns.
- Work with the product team to train all sales reps on the new product features.
- Develop a roadmap for growth in cooperation with the product team
- Analyze trends in the marketplace and provide insights for growth opportunities including analyst reviews and insights
- Spent 3-5 years in a Product Marketing Manager in tech/SaaS space required
- Focused on direct and indirect client relationships to understand and synthesize client needs and pain points
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira and Microsoft products required
- Collaborated with cross-functionally with multiple teams – including Sales and Product Management to drive company success
- Gathered and developed insights from a combination of sales and marketing data from various sources
- Legal industry experience preferred
What you’ve got:
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to craft and articulate compelling stories for B2B technology products
- Solid project management skills
- Proven ability to quickly build understanding of new markets/industries, products, and customer scenarios
- Strategic thinking to create compelling marketing deliverables
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate yourself and others
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Great time management skills – you can effectively manage and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree - required