About ABC Legal Services:
We are a team of 350 with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and more. Seattle is our home and headquarters. We’ve been successful in this unique business for over 30 years and we continue to advance our technology and business processes to remain years ahead of what our competition is able to offer.
Law firms use our website to monitor status on cases; independent contractors use our mobile apps to record geo-tagged events, take photos, and e-sign declarations; our employees use our desktop application to provide customer support and keep legal documents (electronic and printed) flowing.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team. This role requires someone that is driven to succeed, adaptable to changing environments, and eager to learn and grow with the Company.
- Prepare financial statements following U.S. GAAP
- Technical accounting research
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the following -
- coordinating the financial statement audits;
- preparing financial reporting packages and tax forms/filings
- variance analyses that cover a variety of departments, locations and business units
- Work with operations to develop more efficient processes and procedures to improve accounting throughput
- Prepare write-ups on internal policies and white papers on technical matters
- Have a bachelor's degree in accounting
- 2+ years of professional experience in an accounting or similar role
- Financial reporting experience
- Technical accounting background
- CPA preferred
- Familiarity with Great Plains preferred
- You notice data trends and when something looks amiss you get to the bottom of it.
- You love working in Excel and are proficient at most formulas/commands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 401(k) Match
- Full Health, dental, vision benefits
- Located in Downtown Seattle, easy access to transit
- Orca Card