Job Description: Reviewing service notes detailing service of process of legal documents for conformity to local laws and customer requirements. There are opportunities to perform more in depth investigations after further training. Compliance handles 3 basic tasks, review transgressions, review service, and complaints.
Do your values align with what we Support and Promote?
- You challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches in a positive way.
- You discover practical solutions to difficult, reoccurring problems.
- Your colleagues and our customers can rely on you.
- You never ignore or hide mistakes, inaccuracies, or dishonesty.
- You believe that complexity creates more opportunity for error.
- You listen well, as opposed to reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- You seek to understand our business, our customers, and our mission.
- You don’t hesitate to ask for help.
What we offer:
We have an awesome team size. Our group is small enough that every one of us has direct and meaningful impact on our customers, but big enough that no one has to go it alone or work long hours.
We trust each other. From the CEO down, we have strong support for trying new ideas and changing processes to make them better. Sometimes we fail. Failing is just another step towards innovation. When we do, we learn from it and move on, we never waste time trying to figure out who to blame.
You can have a massive impact. We’re not perfect, but here’s the good news: we want to invest in people and processes to solve problems and continuously improve. Not only can you help define and engineer specific solutions, you will help us build our team’s process for always getting better.
Our work / life balance is real. We enjoy our nights, our weekends, and our vacations. We work normal hours, and lead varied lives. Outside the office, our teammates garden, bake, weld, build, bike, travel, thru-hike, ski, read, game, watch movies, and more.
Great benefits package. which includes shared health care coverage, paid time off, and 401(K) with company match.