ABC Legal is looking for a DevOps Engineer with AWS skills. The candidate will work with a team of software developers and network engineers for delivering strategic DevOps projects. Candidate should have a good knowledge of Linux, programming languages, and hands-on skills with CI/CD pipelines, AWS management, network/ VPC configurations, security policies etc. Prior experience of using containers, cloud security, and other new technologies would be a plus. Ability to learn fast, handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible positive attitude, are required to be successful in the job.
- Design and configure cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Support teams in the automated build management process using CI/CD tools
- Support teams in solving their development environment related issues
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Prior 4+ years of development experience and hands-on DevOps experience for the last 2 – 3 years. Expertise in setting up Jenkins CI/CD pipelines and related activities.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing systems using AWS Services
- Scripting experience of automating using python or Shell
- Experience in supporting the production system with Linux experience. Strong knowledge of distributions like CentOS flavors.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, and Puppet is a plus.
- Core system-level knowledge (Linux Concepts, file systems, ACLs, Kernel, etc).
- Good knowledge in Linux System Optimizations.
- Experience on Important AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, VPC, ELB, Cloudwatch, Route 53, EBS, Cloud Front Etc.
- Snapshot and AMI Management
- Should have working experience on monitoring tools such as ZABBIX, Nagios etc.