Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform virtual care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
This leadership role will give you the flexibility to work from either the Seattle HQ office or from home as often as you’d like, coming in for any meetings or activities where in-person attendance is required. You will also be able to arrange with your manager to spend periods of the year working from elsewhere in the country if your role can accommodate it. 98point6 employees planning to work in the office will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a seasoned marketing leader to grow and scale our existing commercial channels and develop a growth and marketing success strategy for our new SaaS offering for Health Systems. These efforts are essential to our company’s long-term mission and business objectives. You’ll be a highly visible and dynamic leader, touching a variety of areas such as sales enablement, demand generation, PR, product marketing, brand, events, and more. You are intellectually curious about identifying creative ways to acquire customers more efficiently and effectively, while maintaining brand affinity. You have a commitment and passion for working in healthcare, and a desire to be part of a disruptive environment and to increase your own competency in a virtual space with complex challenges.
- Provide brand leadership and stewardship, helping to amplify the brand, its mission, and differentiated story through a variety of tactics, including thought-leadership, and driving the continued evolution of our messaging and visual brand
- Develop and execute new strategic marketing plans to drive the overall growth of the company while continually improving our capabilities across all existing marketing-related activities
- Lead the company’s PR and strategic media efforts, partnered with a decided external team
- Own measurement and progress against business-critical KPIs related to growth
- Lead and implement marketing campaigns using both paid and owned media channels, with a focus on experimentation methods to grow customer and user activation, engagement, and retention - all in a data-driven and efficient manner.
- Build and grow existing team, while fostering a data-driven, highly accountable and growth-focused culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to reflect the company’s vision for growth and expansion into these new Health Systems segments
- Educate and communicate customer needs to internal teams and work with stakeholders to implement strategies, initiatives and programs
- Analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities, and make strategic and tactical recommendations to address them
- Inform the organization about industry changes and developments, anticipating potential negative and positive trends on the business and adapt strategies accordingly
- 10+ years of marketing and growth experience with a track record of building and scaling high-performing marketing teams
- Experience marketing health IT, medical insurance, enterprise benefits, SaaS or consulting solutions
- Knowledge of healthcare benefits, health systems, the healthcare industry and employee benefits; background in a health plan and/or benefits consulting preferred
- Experience owning paid marketing channels within a B2B and B2C environment
- Experience running analytically-rigorous experiments and making objective data-driven decisions
- General understanding of the full marketing ecosystem inclusive of paid, social, retail, influencer and PR is a must
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to grow a team by way of motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, and most importantly, leading by example
- Capable of solving complex strategic problems and developing roadmaps to execute against this strategy with the appropriate tactics.
- Entrepreneurial with a creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push boundaries within the industry.
- Outstanding external and internal stakeholder engagement, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k matching
- 18 days of PTO + 2 week paid winter holiday closure
- 10 paid company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- 8 days of sick and safe time
- Holistic health and wellness stipend
- Parental leave for both the primary and secondary parent
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.