Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
We are looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing leader. Reporting to the VP, Commercial Marketing, you will be responsible for developing messaging and positioning materials targeted at a variety of audiences and buyer personas, creating compelling use cases and customer story assets that develop opportunities and help close deals. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute on growth-marketing strategies and to work effectively with others—including product management, engineering, sales, marketing and clinical teams to achieve measurable results.
The ideal candidate has experience navigating competing priorities to deliver impactful results, and a passion for rolling up their sleeves. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as a subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics and segmentation, competitive landscape and go-to-market strategies
- Partner with product and engineering, as well as executive stakeholders, to establish market feedback; identify and document customer needs and use cases to inform future product roadmap
- Develop customer-facing content, including sales training materials, presentations, solution briefs, white papers, videos and blogs to present and differentiate our product and services
- Define product GTM strategy and new product launches—including creation of launch plan and content—while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Drive sales enablement by communicating the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the tools that support the selling process
- Monitor and report metrics regarding product revenue, pipeline growth and win rates
- Work with our partners as they build out solutions with our open APIs and SDKs
- 7+ years B2B product marketing SaaS experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare market, customers and trends
- Deep experience understanding the needs of B2B audiences and developing product messaging and materials that drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience serving as a product spokesperson with customers/partners/industry analysts
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.