Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
As the Director, Workforce Management and Capacity Planning, you will guide and develop industry-leading processes for a high volume, fast paced 24/7 virtual clinic. You will be responsible for ensuring an optimal patient and physician experience given forecasted demand, making real-time adjustments when needed. This role will play a pivotal part in establishing the strategy for the 98point6 physician workforce. As a subject-matter expert, you will be a catalyst for critical and informed thinking, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs.
- Provide quantitative assessment on when to open hiring for new physicians and the required qualifications for these positions
- Build, manage and drive workforce management strategy, process and execution across clinic operations that foster organizational culture, drive KPIs and allow us to meet or exceed our business objectives
- In collaboration with the cross-functional Workforce Management team; ideate, test, measure and execute on new staffing models to lower service costs while meeting service-level agreements
- Produce and analyze simulation analysis to determine cost-effective solutions while ensuring optimization of operational efficiency
- Manage and mentor the WFM Operations team through activities including capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling and real-time monitoring and analysis
- Partner with the Workforce Management Product team, aligning clinic policies and product roadmaps
- Define and establish key metrics and reporting methods to track, monitor and optimize workforce management operations. Regularly synthesize and report on operational health to company executives
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures and identify recurring problems that impact the key metrics; contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems and lead out policy changes to achieve the established Objective Key Results (OKRs)
- Work cross-functionally to align on strategy and execution related to workforce management
- Define and champion opportunities for product development that make use of software to standardize, enhance quality and reduce operational costs
- 7+ years experience in workforce management or on-demand logistics in a fast moving organization
- 3+ years experience managing, coaching and developing workforce management teams
- 1+ year(s) experience with SQL and reporting software such as Tableau
- Deep understanding of on-demand operations (e.g., call center or low-latency fulfillment) including workforce management principles, various staffing strategies and sophisticated case-routing techniques
- Experience in setting the strategic direction, conducting workforce analysis, development and implementation of an action plan
- Comfortable building complex planning and capacity models with multi-layered variability
- Ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations in fast-moving environments
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.